This is a trademark recipe, and has been posted with permission.
1 quart whipping cream (doesn’t matter if it says Heavy or not)
1 1/2 packages cream cheese
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
2 sticks of butter
2-3 large cloves of garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
1 lb of fettuccine noodles
Tip: Get your water boiling and pasta in the water about half way through making the sauce.
1. Mince the garlic up really well.
2. Melt butter in a large sauce pan then add the minced garlic and cook for about 3 mins.
3. Add in the cream cheese and the whipping cream. Cook on medium heat until little bubbles form on the top. Stir often.
4. Once the mixture is hot, add in the parmesan cheese and stir often until all cheese is melted. There should be no stringy cheese on your whisk.
5. Add some salt and pepper. I use about 1/2 a teaspoon of salt and about 1/2 a tablespoon of pepper.
Serve over your fettuccine. You can add grilled chicken or shrimp if you’d like.
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
Recipe by Karin Stahlecker