This is a crock-pot/slow cooker recipe.
4-5 Chicken breasts
1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 8oz package Cream Cheese, sliced
Milk (about 2/3’s of one of the soup cans)
1 Package Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning (not the DIPS)
2 tbs 5 Blend Seasoning of your choice (OPTIONAL)
1 1/2lbs of which ever pasta you choose to use. Anything will work.
1. Rinse chicken under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Sprinkle with spices and rub them in.
3. Place chicken and cream cheese into pot.
4. In a bowl, mix the two soups, the package of ranch seasoning, and the milk. Pour into pot. Water in the chicken will thin sauce as it cooks.
5. Let cook 6 hours on low.
6. Check your chicken by forking the middle of it, if the fork goes in smoothly and the meat literally breaks in half then your chicken is done. Shred the chicken into medium sized chunks, remember this isn’t for a sandwich its to serve over pasta. Once its shredded, give it a good stir to make sure the cream cheese is all melted and blended in.
Serve over your favorite pasta.
You may top it with whatever you want. Shredded cheese, Panko bread crumbs, French’s Fried Onions, etc.
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
Recipe by Karin Stahlecker