This is a crock pot/slow cooker recipe.
1 3-5lb pork shoulder roast
1 clove of garlic minced
1 bag baby carrots
4 potatos, I prefer red or yukon gold, cut into cubes
1 medium onion cut into cubes
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup water
McCormick Apllewood Bacon rub
1. In a skillet heat up about 1 tablesppon of olive oil.
2. Rub the roast down with the Applewood Bacon rub then brown all sides of the roast.
3. Put your veggies & garlic in the crock pot first, then place the roast on top.
4. Add the Cream of Mushroom and 1/2 cup of water, remember that this roast will put off enough water to form the gravy/dressing for the meat and veggies.
5. Cook on high for about 5 hours. When the roast is done, pull it out and slice it.
Serve it up and pour your gravy over everything.
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
Recipe by Karin Stahlecker