2 cups sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 squares baking chocolate
1 tsp Vanailla
2 Tbl light corn syrup
1/4 tsp salt
2 Tbl butter
1/2 cup broken nuts (your choice)
1. Combine sugar, milk chocolate or cocoa, corn syrup and salt in saucepan. Stir over medium heat until chocolate melts and sugar disolves.
2. Cook to soft ball stage, stirring occassionally.
3. Remove from heat and add butter.
4. Let cool til luke warm without stirring.
5. Add vanailla and beat until it thickes and is no longer glossy
6. Quickly stir in nuts.
7. Pour into buttered pan.
Submitted by Bonnie Henze
Recipe by Doloris Ottenbacher