2 flounder fillets
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Cups flour
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs; dried
2 medium eggs
1 stick (8 Tbs) butter, melted
3 Tbs minced parsley
2 table spoons olive oil
1/2 lb shrimp, peeled & de-veined
2 Lemon wedges (optional)
1. Pat fillets dry and season with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour and shake off excess.
2. Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in clear butter, leaving the milk solids in the cup.
3. Place fish in hot butter and cook until golden brown, flipping once so both sides brown.
4. In a small skillet, heat remaining butter milk solids over medium-high heat, until solids begin to brown.
5. Toss in shrimp and parsley, and some lemon juice (if desired).
6. Serve shrimp over fish and drizzle with the butter/parsley/lemon
Recipe by Lisa Bradley