7-8 medium clementine’s
4 oz dark chocolate bar (60-70% cocoa)
finely chopped Sea salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel and segment clementine’s, set aside.
3. Gently melt chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave or over a double boiler.
4. Working in small batches, dip clementine segments in chocolate and transfer to parchment-lined sheet.
5. Immediately sprinkle segments with a few grains of salt before the chocolate begins to set.
6. Once all pieces have been dipped, set the sheet aside until chocolate hardens. (To quickly harden chocolate, transfer baking sheet to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.)
Serve at room temperature.
This can be done with strawberries, oranges, cookies, and much more.
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
From “Recipe of the Day” Brookshire Brothers.