1LB Ground Beef
1LB Ground Pork
6oz package of Stove Top Stuffing (in place of breadcrumbs)
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Medium Onion, half chopped, half in strips
1 1/4 cups water
12oz beef or brown gravy
1/2 cup sour cream
13×9 baking sheet covered with non-stick foil
1 package egg noodles.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix meat, stuffing mix, eggs, chopped onions, and water and mix together.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until cooked throughly.
4. Mix gravy and sour cream in a large sauce pan. And heat on med-low heat.
5. Saute onion strips in butter until at desired tenderness.
6. Prepare egg noodles per package directions. Once noodles are done, add saute’d onions.
Once meatballs and noodles are done cooking, place noodle’s on a plate, top with desired number of meatballs, and then spoon over with gravy. Enjoy!
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
Original Recipe by Kraft