My husband wanted roasted cauliflower one day, and I remembered I had seen a recipe for it on Disney Jr’s That’s Fresh. So I tried it. We loved it and had it again, adding orange and purple cauliflower to it. So here’s the recipe.
Cauliflower (1 Large head if you are using 1 color. Smaller heads for multiple colors), cut into pieces.
Salt (a few pinches)
Minced Garlic (to taste)
Grated Parmesan (though we like the shredded)
Lemon Juice (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree’s.
2. Rub a roasting pan with Olive Oil and lay your cauliflower down in a SINGLE layer.
3. Sprinkle your minced garlic over the cauliflower.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt.
5. Place pan in preheated oven for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally for even roasting, until cauliflower is tender.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with your Parmesan and serve.
Submitted by Lisa Bradley
Recipe by Emril Lagase