24 OZ of Mahi Mahi fillet’s (or any white fish)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Coriander to taste
Dill Weed to taste
Some sort of slaw mix of your choice.
2Tbs of butter
Lime Juice to taste
Chopped Green Onion
DIRECTIONS FOR FISH
1. Rinse and pat fillets dry and season with salt and pepper, coriander and dill. (I like to rub it in myself).
2. Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter to skillet
3. Place fish in hot butter and cook until thoroughly heated.
4. Move to a bowl and flake with fork and mix with some lime juice.
5. Spoon on to tortilla’s and top with slaw mix, fish taco sauce and top with either fresh chopped cilantro and/or green onion.
Recipes by Lisa Bradley