1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp each cumin, ground coriander, dill weed, oregano, cyan pepper
1 teaspoon capers, minced
1 hot pepper of your choice, seeded and minced (I used jalepeno, and you can use more if you want spicier). You may substitute 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce.
Chopped Green Onion
DIRECTIONS FOR SAUCE
1) In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream and mayonnaise until well blended.
2) Squeeze the juice from one lime half into the fish taco sauce mixture, then whisk thoroughly. You should have the consistency of whipped cream. If too thin, just add more sour cream. Too thick, add more lime juice.
3) Add all of the spices, whisking to mix thoroughly.
4) Add the capers, minced pepper and whisk thoroughly.
5) Cover the bowl refrigerate for at least one hour — the longer the better.
Also good in taco salads or rice bowls.