You can make this quicky meal with any sort of meat and any combo of veggies you have on hand. It’s meant to be a throw-together meal to make last minute. This is just what I used to make it for dinner tonight, and it was really good.
5 Pork Chops (any kind) cut into bite sized pieces
1 TB minced garlic
2 Packets Ramen noodles (don’t need the seasoning packet so put it away for another time)
1 TB Hoisin Sauce
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Ginger (I only had the little ground stuff from when I make pumpkin pies. I keep it in the fridge.)
1 TB Oyster Sauce
1 TB Fish Sauce
1/2 Package of Peas
Seasoned Pepper to taste
Put a pot of water on to boil.
1) Heat skillet or wok. Add oil and then the meat, garlic, spices, and sauces on high heat, stirring frequently.
2) Cook meat til brown on the outside. (Don’t worry, it will finish cooking as you add other stuff).
3) Turn down heat and add your frozen veggies. Stir and cover.
4) Once water is hot enough (or boiling) add your ramen noodles.
5) Once noodles are cooked, add them to the skillet and stir, coating them with your sauce. Cover and let simmer about 5 minutes so the noodles can absorb flavor.
You are now ready to eat!!
Recipe by Lisa Bradley