Just something I threw together after looking over a few recipes.
5 Pork Chops
8 oz Green Onion & Chive Cream Cheese (or plain if you prefer) Softened (not melted)
2 TBs Worcestershire Sauce
1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup (I used 1 regular and 1 garlic)
McCormick Seasoned Pepper to taste (may use plain black pepper)
Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350.
1) Mix your cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
2a) For Thick chops or chops with bones:
Slice the largest/thickest side of your chops to make pockets.
2b) For Thin, boneless chops:
Use your tenderizer to pound them out until about twice their size so you can fold them in half.
3) Spoon cheese mix into your pockets – onto half of your chops and fold. Secure with tooth picks.
4) Rub down both sides of chops with seasoned pepper. Only rub one side with salt.
5) Spoon 1 can of cream of mushroom soup into the bottom of a casserole dish and spread. Place your chops on top, toothpicks up.
6) Spoon the other can of soup on top. Sprinkle with Panko.
7) Cover with foil and cook 1 hour. Remove foil and let cook another 30 minutes at 425.